1. FREE SHIPPING on domestic orders over $75! This offer is valid for the lower 48 States, for single orders with a sub total over $75 after discounts/Knitcoin.
We will ship your order via common carrier (our choice, Ground service). If you have consistent delivery issues with UPS or Fedex, please leave us a note on checkout or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Knitpop ships orders next business day (or faster!)* in USPS Priority Service flat rate packages, UPS Ground or Fedex Ground.
3. If you have more than one open order they will be automatically combined, as long as the first order hasn't shipped.
4. We pride ourselves on stuffing our envelopes and boxes full! Any shipping overage will be refunded.
* Please note: Shipping times may be extended during large sales events, please check the FB group for updates.HOW MANY YARDS FIT IN A BOX?
We stuff our boxes full! What's listed below is not a guarantee but a guideline based on experience, it all depends on the bulk of the fabric. If we can stuff in more, we will!
PFRE Padded Flat Rate envelope
3-4 yards of thicker knits like Yoga, Stretch Denim, Liverpool, Scuba, Sweater, Ponte, etc.
Up to 4 yards of Cotton Spandex, French terry
Up to 5 yards of Brushed Poly, Bamboo, Modal and similar weight knits.
MFRB Medium Flat rate box
Up to 8 yards of thicker knits like Liverpool, Scuba
Up to 10 yards of lightweight Sweater
Up to 12 yards of Brushed Poly, Rayon Spandex and similar weight knits.
LFRB Large Flat Rate Box
Up to 12 yards of thicker knits like Liverpool, Scuba
Up to 14 yards of Sweater.
Up to 20 yards of Brushed Poly, Rayon Spandex and similar weight knits.
Postal - We ship worldwide from California and recommend priority mail to overseas destinations. We ship in flat rate envelopes and boxes (see above for capacity) or (larger orders) priority mail by weight, whichever saves you money. All overages will be refunded. Import tax/duties may be due on delivery and are the responsibility of the receiver.
Fedex - We have secured an economical Fedex rate to Canada with a taxes and duties prepaid service. Our checkout system will display your total cost to your door, including tax and duties. Prepaying these tax/duties means NO broker fees. You check out, we take care of the rest! We are working on a similar system for Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
UPS - UPS may be available for your destination. Please be aware UPS charge broker fees to process your package through customs. These fees will be added to your customs invoice. Import tax/duties may be due on delivery and are the responsibility of the receiver.
If you have questions or would like a quote, please email your request including yardage to email@example.com